Bonner Media can produce custom stickers and labels printed in full color and contour cut to any shape or size. Stickers and labels come on rolls, sheets, or individual pieces (kiss cut or die cut).
Sticker vs. label vs. decal: What’s the difference? Stickers can be printed on adhesive-backed paper or vinyl and are small enough to be peeled off the liner and stuck to a surface in one shot. Labels are similar, but generally informational and used for product packaging or identification purposes. Vinyl decals are generally larger in size and made up of multiple pieces, requiring a transfer tape to apply. (See the Vehicles or Windows pages for decal information.)
- Weatherproof and waterproof (vinyl), won’t smear or fade
- Die cut to custom shapes or square cut
- Apply to any smooth, non-porous surface: metal, glass, plastic, laptops, travel mugs, equipment surfaces, instruments, tools, totes, cases, and lots more
- Most cost-effective for orders of at least 100 stickers or labels
- For some smaller orders we can combine your items on a larger print run and charge by the square foot